everything you need to know
For Soup Dumplings, Ha Gao, Siu Mai.
Steam is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED way of cooking for our Soup Dumplings, Ha Gao and Siu Mai. it is probably the only way to bring out the best taste in them.
1. line steamer (bamboo ones are good but not necessary) with parchment paper, or line it with leafy vegetable. (the idea is to not let your dumplings get stuck to the bottom and soup leak out)
2. place your FROZEN dumplings onto your steamer, keep them slightly apart as they will expand while steaming.
3. bring a pot of water (3-4 cups minimum) to boil, place your steamer with soup dumplings over the boiling water.
4. cover lid, and let it steam for 10 mins.
5. remove steamer from pot, and ready to serve.
please be aware the soup inside the dumplings could be HOT.
Bring 5 cups of water to a boil;
Gently add 8 pieces frozen dumplings into the pot;
Cook for 5 minutes or until the dumplings start to float to the surface;
Remove dumplings and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Cooking time may vary depending on your microwave oven.
Place 8 pieces frozen dumplings into a microwavable dish;
Add approximately 2 teaspoon of water and cover with a completely wet paper towel;
Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes;
Remove dish with caution as contents may be very HOT!
Use non-stick pans only!
Over high heat, put 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil into a non-stick pan;
Place 8 pieces frozen dumplings flat side down and add 1/4 cup of water;
Cover the pan, adjust to medium heat and cook for 5 minutes;
Remove lid and wait for excess water to evaporate;
Continue to cook for about 30 seconds or until the bottoms turn golden brown.
ENJOY with your favorite dipping sauce.
Heating Cup O' HotPot
1. Pour out content of the Cup O' HotPot into a cooking pot.
2. Heat up the pot on a stove until the content is hot.
3. pour it out and ready to serve.
All of our meals are cooked and kept frozen. And could be served simply by reheating.
Remove lid and lightly place it back on top of container. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, remove from microwave and stir, put it back in the microwave for another 2 minutes.
For best taste;
1. using microwave to thaw out the meal only.
2. place the meal on a pan, and reheat it over stove top.
bon appetit !
Monk Fruit herbal tea
All of our tea are ready to drink. If you drink it cold with ice, or hot after boiling it over a stove.